A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
||One and Only Resorts|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | Diploma (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
About The Role
- Recruitment process for vacant & new positions
- On Boarding and Induction of new joiners
- HR Administration and support to all Hotel, Golf and Atayeb Catering colleagues
- Maintain all employee files and records
- Leave management
- Time & Attendance records for payroll
- Recruitment process for vacant & new positions
- Employee separation
- Compliance to the UAE Labour Law.
- New visa and Renewal
Key Duties And Responsibilities
To ensure the Administrator is trained and assisted when required for completion of the relevant tasks within her /his role.
Recruitment & Selection Process
- Once a vacancy is open – the position is checked against the approved manning budget and is then advertised internally and posted on all Meydan entities encouraging colleague to apply – an IVN application form needs to be completed and attached with the updated CV and handed to the HR of the respective Meydan entity.
- HR Interview, HOD Interview to be completed.
- If the colleague was successful at the interview, HR will lease with sending and receiving HODs on the release date (standard 60 notice will be provided unless both parties agree on an earlier date. Pending annual leave will be paid off to the concerned colleague prior to the transfer with maximum 20 days carry-forward, all pending lieu days to be verified and paid off prior to the transfer).
- Once a date has been agreed for the release – a status change form needs to be completed signed and approved by all concerned parties.
- If a suitable candidate was not chosen internally, the position is also advertised in selected recruitment agencies and portals – such as ‘catererglobal’, to source suitable applicants.
- Shortlisted CVs to be shared with the respective HOD for further interviews.
- Minimum 1 reference check is required for all positions.
- If a selection has been done – upon the agreed terms and conditions, a formal Letter of Intent is sent to the candidate requesting for the required documentation for completing the required processes.
On boarding and Induction
- Compiles the personal file for newly hired employee in accordance with the check list – to include, CV, Interview assessment, approved new hire form, police & security clearance check, reference checks, valid passport copy and employment visa copy, employment application form, medical history form, visa application form, medical insurance enrollment form;
- Meets with the new joiner to discuss the induction formalities at which time colleague is required to complete the required forms such as colleague information form, bank account opening form, Emirates ID form, and declaration of benefits form, sign the original contracts – one copy to be issued to the colleague and one copy to be retained in the file (the actual starting date of new joiner to be hand-written in the original contract over write the initial estimated joining date which to be initialed by the colleagues and Director of HR, HR Manager or Assistant HR Manager)
- Issues locker key and name badge to the colleague and Introduction of new colleague to the HOD who will coordinate with Housekeeping for issuance of uniform and shoes.
- Enters the new employee details on the Oasys HRIS system to initiate the ID no. for the colleague and process the ID card for the colleague for the time and attendance system.
HR and Administration support
- Provides assistance to all colleagues for any HR & Administration support for issuing of various letters to the banks, consulates, driving license, internet & tv connection, shoe issuance vouchers etc. and any other personal related issues.
- Ensures all colleague personal information is kept strictly confidential.
- Provides information to colleague on policies and procedures.
- Be open and approachable to colleagues at any time during working hours.
- Maintains and updates check lists and trackers – disciplinary tracker / passport issuance and return tracker (for D & E grade colleagues), air-ticket tracker / passport & visa expiry tracker / locker key issuance and return tracker / leave records tracker / lieu accruals tracker.
- Conducts monthly audit of passports.
- Ensures all personal files of colleagues are updated with the relevant information and documents are filed.
- Communicates and coordinates all relevant information with other HR teams and HR Admin team.
- Assists in organizing HR events and activities.
- To perform any other duties required
Time & Attendance process & Payroll
- Coordinates with the HOD and departmental coordinators to ensure the attendance is checked and updated on a daily basis for entering the rosters of the colleagues and any amendments required.
- Processes the attendance for payroll on a monthly basis in conjunction with the updates from the respective departments and liaises with the Payroll Manager to ensure the monthly payroll is completed on a timely manner.
Colleague of the Month / Colleague of the Year procedure
- Sends out the nomination forms to all HODs requesting nominations for Colleague of the Month.
- Collates the nomination forms and prepares the presentation for the voting by the Ex-com
- During the daily morning briefing – arrange a date for the voting.
- Collate the voting slips to check the winners for Front of House and Heart of House.
- Arrange a date for the presentation of awards ceremony on a monthly basis at which time the colleagues and HODs are invited for the presentation of the Awards (winners name are only disclosed during the presentation of the awards).
- For the election of ‘Colleague of the Year’ is chosen within all monthly winners (24 colleagues). The voting system followed is similar to the monthly voting. The winners are announced during the Annual Staff Party.
Employment Visa Processing / Visa Cancellation
- Coordinates with Visa Officer for processing of the employment visas for new hired staff by providing the required documentation for the visa application processing.
- Coordinates with Visa Officer to ensure that the colleagues attend the visa medical test for new colleagues and renewal of visas for existing colleagues.
- Coordinates with Visa Officer for renewal of the residence visas of colleagues by ensuring that the visa expiry dates are monitored two months in advance of the expiry date to ensure all the necessary documentation and procedure is completed and handed to the Visa Officer ahead of time to avoid any fines being imposed.
- Coordinates with Visa Officer to ensure the passports are handed over and received for visa cancellations of the resigned / terminated colleagues and to ensure the procedure is followed for exit or change of status within the specified period mentioned on the visa cancellation form to avoid any fines being imposed.
- Verifies and confirms leave balance / sick leave / lieu day records and update on the Oasys system and forward the relevant leave forms to the Payroll Manager.
- For colleagues’ annual leave ensure the information is checked on the form for advance salary requirement.
- Flight Allowance is provided to colleagues as per entitlement and policy, no leave ticket arrangement by HR unless for emergency cases, necessary procedure and approval to be followed.
- Verifies the LWD of the colleague on the resignation form received and prepare the End of Employment Service form.
- Coordinates with the relevant department of the colleague to ensure any pending lieu days / hours forms are received for the final calculation of payment.
- Coordinates the Exit Interview with the colleague.
- Obtains the signature of Director of HR on the End of Employment Service form and hand over the file to the Executive Office for obtaining the signature of the General Manager.
- Once the signed form / file is received, raise the separation on the Oasys system and handover the file to the Payroll Manager for preparation of the final settlement.
- If the colleague’s service is less than one year or two years (as per contract terms respectively), the Payroll Manager must be informed of the recruitment cost for the colleague (after checking with the Visa Manager) which needs to be pro-rated and deducted from the colleague’s final settlement.
- Hand over the passport to the Visa Officer for completing the visa cancellation formalities
Food Handler Medical Check & Renewal
- Coordinate with Hygiene Coordinator and Visa Officer to ensure all food handler’s medical check-up and certificate obtaining is successfully completed within the designated period for all food handling new colleagues and yearly renewal.
- Maintains and monitors Insurance Tracking Sheet to ensure all colleagues and their authorized dependents as per entitlement are enrolled under insurance scheme.
- Medical Insurance for all colleagues and authorized dependents (as per contract and entitlement terms)
- Group Life Insurance for all colleagues only.
- Coordinates with Corporate Insurance Colleague to enroll each new joiner to insurance scheme within 3 working days
- Coordinates with Corporate Insurance Colleague on changing Insurance for colleagues who has been promoted, demoted, status changed, salary adjustment.
- Coordinates with Corporate Insurance Colleague to delete left employees’ insurance on the date of exiting the country or visa cancellation expiry date whichever is earlier. Ensure receiving the Insurance cards from leaving colleague on the last working day which to be submitted for Insurance cancellation.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Diploma in HR or Hotel & Hospitality Management Graduate.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a coordinator or secretarial role (desirable), preferably in a 5* Hotel within an HR environment
- Oasys HRIS
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office to include – Word / Excel / Powerpoint
- Organized and disciplined, dedicated and loyal
- Friendly, pleasant and easy to be around
- Work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Expertise in written and spoken English
- High level of telephone skills
- Willing to take personal responsibility for own performance
Join a team that is warm , caring , connected and empowered to create truly unique experiences. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.