A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | ACA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Looking for a detail-oriented, female Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
To be successful as a senior accountant, you should have a solid working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and strong financial analysis skills. An outstanding senior accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
- Managing all accounting transactions and maintaining general ledger.
- Preparing complex financial analyses and reports.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet accounts mainly supplier, customer and inventory reconciliations.
- Managing balance sheet and profit/loss statements.
- Preparing annual audit requirements.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Computing taxes and preparing tax returns including working knowledge of applicable taxes.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Preparing and consolidating financial data, including review of financial performance, explaining variance analysis and cost analysis.
- Managing supplier and miscellaneous payments and extend support to AP team
- Coaching and support to less-experienced Financial Professionals.
- ACCA/ACA a must
- Big4 experience a must