A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Accountant(Treasury)”.
|Company Name||Modern Pharmaceutical LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Treasury Accountants performs banks reconciliation, control the bank Gls transaction. Their role includes managing bank accounts, performing banking operations. He is responsible for controlling all banking also managing the money transmission systems.
What you will do
- Bank reconciliation – posting of entries regularly and submission of all active bank Reconciliation timely basis and follow up in clearing of un-reconciled items monthly basis.
- Preparation of all types of Bank Guarantees on timely basis.
- Maintains accurate and up to date bank guarantee schedule in excel and follow-up the process of expired guarantees to get cancel. Sending the expired BG report list to internal stake holder every month.
- Preparation of Inter Group Transactions cheques.
- To maintain the proper filing of Bank Reconciliation document.
- Clearing of Stale cheques and old like item.
- Assist in opening of new bank accounts for the company when as required.
- Prepared wire transfer requests or internal funds transfer or loan,
- Sending of bank statement and principal remittance sheet daily basis.
- Works within guidelines and reports to the Banking Supervisor / Chief accountant.
- Periodic verification of petty cash.
- Respond promptly to the queries or task from the division, ensuring queries and task are resolved with in due time.
- Ensure compliance and awareness of security and banking policies and guidelines as per company policies.
- Facilitate the Chief Accountant and Treasury supervisor for various requests related to banking.
- Assist in internal and external Auditor.
what you must have
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred.
- At least two years of experience as an assistant accountant/accountant.
- Working experience in Excel (Intermediate Level).
- SAP experience is desired.
- Working knowledge of banking and finance.