A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Strategy Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||13 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||23,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
• Lead and drive the development and implementation of the technology strategy, initiatives roadmap and KPIs across ENOC.
• Lead the enforcement of enterprise architecture practice and standards across ENOC.
• Drive the transformation and change management planning for all strategic initiatives.
• Drive technology strategy development and management activities.
• Lead the IT portfolio management practice including framework, policies, procedures and processes.
• Oversee the development of the architectural vision and the strategic technology planning.
• Lead the development and maintenance of the enterprise blueprint including business, applications, infrastructure, data and security.
• Lead the benefits realization measurement and management process for GIT.
• Lead the identification of real and potential risks emerging from organizational structure or process changes, technologies, or new activities to appropriately devise strategies that turn these risks into opportunities.
• Explore new and emerging technologies to create strategies to adopt these technologies and position GIT as an enabler to ENOC’s business units.
• Set GIT’s KPIs and targets in line with the developed technology strategy and with coordination with Strategy & Governance Head.
• Lead the monitoring of monthly and quarterly performance results, identify performance gaps and ramifications, and lead the development of corrective actions that tackle the root causes.
• Prepare and endorse the IT strategy budget.
• Manage and report on IT strategy financial spending.
• Oversee the development of IT strategy initiatives TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and ROI (Return on Investment).
People and Talent Management
• Formulate workforce planning reports and talent acquisition plans.
• Set performance management objectives for all reportees and perform mid-year and year-end performance reviews.
• Manage the team’s productivity to achieve the set KPIs and service levels.
• Develop and coach the team to enhance their knowledge, skills, and performance.
• Manage and resolve team conflicts.
Build strong relationships and working collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders and customers to achieve objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering from a recognized university.
• Master’s Degree is preferable.
• Preferred professional certifications: (e.g. TOGAF, PMP, COBIT, ITIL…).
• 13+ years of Information Technology experience.
• 5+ years of relevant working experience.
• Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
• Working experience in managing IT strategic investments.
• Working experience in enterprise architecture management.
• Working experience in developing technology strategies and roadmaps.
• Working experience in digital transformation and change management.
• Working experience in new technology trends investigation, study, proposal and implementation (e.g. IoT, Blockchain, Big Data, AI…)
• Working experience in all aspects of designing and constructing business processes, functions and organizational structures
• Excellent Knowledge of different types of businesses and operating models (existing, new, emerging and hybrid)
Excellent knowledge in project management methodology.