A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Generalist”.
|Company Name||Speedex Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company’s managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants for operational and legal professional roles; collaborates with key stakeholders to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Payroll Management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 5+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills