A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||Jumbo Electronics Company Limited|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
The Jumbo Group has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and results-driven Business Development / Account Manager based in Dubai, UAE
About JumboForce – “Our Force, Your Strength”
Part of the Jumbo Group Enterprise, JumboForce is a “Value Added” People Solutions Provider with a presence across UAE and GCC providing end-to-end Manpower Solutions. Backed by Jumbo Group’s Brand Promise and Financial Capabilities, we have partnered with various MNCs.
JumboForce is a proven partner for some of the Leading brands in Consumer Electronics, IT, and Telecom Sectors, offering comprehensive, end-to-end tailor-made HR solutions and delivery for specific Manpower Requirements. We deliver customized solutions in Temporary, Permanent, and Flexible staffing, and HR services including Contingent hiring, Bespoke Training, and HR Process Outsourcing. Our Operating model puts a sharp focus on Client / Employee Engagement and Service Delivery.
We are looking for a Business Development / Account Manager to manage the business development activities of JumboForce and drive new sales and generate revenue for the company. He/She would be responsible for winning new business and developing those accounts across various industries such as Healthcare, Hospitality, IT Services, etc.
- Directly responsible for increasing revenue in the UAE region. This involves acquiring new business as well as maintaining and growing current clients.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and penetration into new industries.
- Build and maintain a network of customer contacts and partners in the UAE and GCC markets.
- Developing strong relationships with customers leads to long-term business.
- Graduate in any discipline,
- 5 – 10 years of Business Development experience in a Mid – Large size Staffing Company
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the Staffing Industry, of have acquired business across varied industries.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business and increasing revenue through lead generation.
- Proficient in the English language
- Analytical, Communication, and Interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy