A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Engineer Cost Control”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Engineer Cost Control to be based Sharjah, UAE .
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Provide assigned project cost budgets including material, manpower and equipment/material costs, subcontracts, third party services and financial cost etcetera.
- Coordinate with the project engineers to clarify any query/discrepancies. Assist in the identification and
- mitigation of project risks.
- Prepare cost reports on a periodic basis on the status of the costs incurred and the variations of the
- budgeted v/s actual in consultation with supervisor/Project Manager.
- Monitor costs and generate variance reports as and when required and forward to the Supervisor/Project
- Manager for his perusal.
- Workout forecast for various line items of the cost report in consultation with project team members.
- Carry out assessment of potential variations/claims from sub-contractors/vendors.
- Assist Project Engineers in preparing additional cost analysis as deemed necessary.
- Participate in project review meetings, if required and provide any cost related data as and when required.
- Interface and provide clarification to the project engineers and Accounts and provide assistance wherever
- Propose new suggestion if any and keep improving/updating the process of effective cost control.
- Develop historical Cost database of a project for future reference.
- Provide training and guidance to new/junior Cost Control personnel.
- Graduates with Minimum 10 years experience in cost control preferably from the engineering background.
- Good interpersonal skills and costing Knowledge is mandatory.
- Looking for Candidates with experience in oil and Gas industry.