A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Financial Officer”.
|Company Name||Marwan Alshaali Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree | CA | CPA | CMA|
|Experience||15 – 16 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Marwan Alshaali Group looking to hire a CFO to join our team to serve as a key member of the leadership team and provide commercial, strategic and financial insights to the business.
The role presents an opportunity to join an established Automotive Firm, evolved into the largest and most client preferred distributor of collectible automobiles in the Middle East. The role offers the opportunity to work with a high caliber team in a sustainable environment with longevity on the table.
The Chief Financial Officer will take full ownership of the finance function across all their legal entities and interface with the regulatory authority and investors. They will manage a sizeable balance sheet and responsibilities will vary from risk & treasury through to investor relations.
- Spearhead the accounting and finance function
- Be involved in evaluating the financial performance and objectives for the business
- Provide financial and strategic insights on the growth plans of the organization
- Manage the implementation of systems and automate processes
- Develop budgeting reports, forecasting and analysis
- Manage and review the month-end closing activities
- Oversee the cash management life-cycle for the business
- Handle investment activities, due diligence, risk and analysis for decision making
- Seek investment opportunities and provide recommendations
- Be involved in process improvement and implement policies and processes
- Reporting to Group CEO
- Lead an established team for the growth, revenue and profitability of the company.
- Development and implementation of a successful regional sales and service strategy in the context of an overall group strategy
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities for the organizational development
- Ensure all facets of the business are effectively managed
- Establish financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Work within a global governance framework of decision making and reporting
- Understand and live the values, strengths, and characteristics within the group of companies
- Proactively contribute towards the provision of a safe workplace, by ensuring compliance with policies and procedures for the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors in the workplace through assessment and elimination risks via hazard reporting and risk assessments
- Contribute to and comply with all company employment and operational policies and procedures including, but not limited to, quality, safety, administration and information security
- Participate in exchange activities such as industry summits on behalf of the company, convey the company’s image, continue to create a good reputation for the company in the industry, and seek industry cooperation resources and opportunities
Additional Requirements: –
- Have had experience in the UAE/ GCC
- Fully qualified finance professional (CA/CPA/CMA)
- Preferably be a qualified chartered accountant and have had formative training at an audit firm.
- Must have a Finance or Accounting degree and qualified
- Over 15 years of experience working in an international scope with a multinational or listed business
- Must have hands-on systems experience and be well-versed with finance transformation and process improvement projects
- Strong communication and leadership skills