A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking to employ an experienced Business Development Manager to assist clients in making sound property investment decisions in Dubai real estate market. The Business Development Manager will be based out in Abu Dhabi branch. Responsibilities include developing and sustaining good working relationships with brokers (Also called as Channel Partners) and Investors.
- Developing relationship with the Broker (also called “Channel Partners”) network in the designated region
- Engaging professionally with all Brokers for fruitful relationship with the company.
- Achieving and maintaining high conversion rate of sales.
- Focus on quality lead generation.
- Ensuring registration of each enquiry efficiently.
- Completing all sale transactions as per company policy.
- Adhering to all governing laws and regulations while performing the sale transaction.
- Establishing & maintaining relations with new Brokers & retention of old ones.
- Motivating the Brokers for increased participation in selling the company’s projects.
- Extending full support to all Brokers at all times to achieve highest sales.
- Training all Brokers on the new and existing projects.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role with reputed developers in India/UAE.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Valid UAE drivers license is must.
- Any bachelor’s degree, Business Administration or relevant field