A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||TELEIOS GLOBAL FZ LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
1. About the Company
Teleios was founded in 2020 with a strong background and expertise in motorsport. Today it stands as a solid reality, with customers and enthusiasts all around the world. In 2022 Teleios will present a new possibility in the world of sim racing and motor racing and came up with a unique idea: making motorsport accessible to everyone, from everywhere, at any time, while reducing its impact on the environment. This goal will be achieved with the development of a software that allows drivers to compete together, while the most talented will be empowered to achieve their dreams while doing what they love.
2. Job Description
As HR Manager, you will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate all the HR operations. You will take care of the policies and activities, and be in charge of hiring, retaining and developing the staff of the company, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission and talent strategy. Our company is looking for experienced people, mainly in digital operations, that will help the company to grow year after year. We are looking for a teamwork oriented people, able to find qualified personnel and to create and maintain a constructive and safe environment.
- Manage talent life cycle.
- Be responsible for Proactive and Strategic workforce Planning, talent acquisition, performance management, organizational design, succession planning, and employee experience.
- Develop and use metrics and reporting to ensure productivity and effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Document, improve, and maintain all HR-related processes, procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Manage and administer the various HR functions such as recruitment & selection, compensation, training and development, ongoing performance management, employee relations, payroll, and compliance.
- Manage the performance review process quarterly.
- Develop and maintain strong, interactive relationships with all HR and Recruitment staff globally.
- Act as a thought partner for the global management team to ensure growth and an increase in the overall productivity of our staff.
- Complete projects and initiatives on time as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the HR professional field, preferably in an international environment.
- Proven success operating in a rapid growth business and organization, with global expansion.
- Business and strategic acumen to align with where the business is headed and partner to develop programs proactively.
- Flexibility to travel, manage remote global teams and ability to build cross-cultural relationships.
- Previous HR experience within a Tech Platform organization or Gaming industry is a strong plus.
- Excellent English skills, further language skills are a plus.