A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Commercial Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Maritime and Mercantile International|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree | ACCA | CMA | CFA | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To partner with the business streams in ensuring that sales & contribution are optimized and effectively managed. The post holder will provide strong commercial & financial advice on margin management, capital investment and other operational issues as well as ensuring that the senior management team is appropriately communicated with on actual & forecast performance.
Key Position Accountabilities
The job holder is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Prepare business proposals/models for strategic business growth, supported by analysis of business environment, market research data, local regulations, commercial terms & financial returns.
- Develop & manage commercial projects initiated by Senior Management.
- Focus on commercial projects and business process re-engineering initiatives, for improving operational efficiencies & controlling overheads and working capital.
- Contribute to the formulation of Corporate Strategy by developing medium to long-term operational forecasts and leading the Group’s annual strategic planning & budgeting process.
- Develop, analyze and interpret financial information in terms of profitability, performance against budgets.
- Participate as a key member of the Finance Management team, aligning MMI policies and procedures for internal controls, accounting, financial planning and reporting.
- Support the preparation of the Board pack / CEO’s monthly / quarterly reports and monthly KPI’s which include management of operations risks, opportunities, analysis and interpret trends.
- Interrogate MIS information, analyze monthly business reports at Channel, Category, Customer group and KAM levels reviewing volume performance, revenue realized, profitability and FOC cost analysis.
- Provide pro-active sound commercial advice, including analytical reviews & interpretation of business performance and progress on new projects including ‘what if based’ analysis on pricing decisions and the impact on volumes/profitability
- Compile, consolidate, and summarize budgetary data for preparation of budget estimates & ensure rolling 12-month forecast is in place.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager.
- Sound financial understanding and ability to interpret financial data
- 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years at a Senior Management level in Financial, Commercial or Operations Management, involving regular interaction with Senior Management
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff / management / external parties in a persuasive and firm manner.
- Appreciation of customer service to, both, internal and external customers
- Proven skills / experience in drafting reports / presentations to a high level of analysis and quality
- Good presentation skills to senior management / Directors
- Advanced level of knowledge on ERP system, MS Office suite.
- Professional accounting qualification (CFA/CMA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent)
- Working experience in the UAE and/or Oman
- Knowledge of local market environment & trends, government policy and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of the Liquor industry or FMCG business covering market dynamics and strategies