|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Regional Procurement Manager (MEIA)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Richemont is looking for a Regional Procurement Manager for Richemont Middle East, India and Africa.
You partner with Markets, Maisons and Functions to optimize procurement across the Region on all axes – from quality and services to competitivity, compliance and sustainability – for all indirect categories (Marketing, Retail, professional services, …):
- Manage the Regional Procurement Function
- Drive Procurement Excellence across the region
- Lead regional category management
- Lead and provide sourcing support to regional Maisons and Functions
Your Key Responsibilities
Manage the Regional Procurement Function:
- Develop and promote the procurement function, engage with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement the regional procurement strategy, in line with Group Procurement strategy
- Coach and develop team
Drive Procurement Excellence across the region:
- Manage procurement policies and procedures
- Implement procurement tools and best practices, conduct trainings
- Track and report performance and compliance
Lead regional category management, in collaboration with global category leads, and in line with global category strategies:
- Build-up and provide category intelligence and expertise
- Define and implement category strategies with key stakeholders and global category leads
- Drive and animate the category communities through procurement forums and workshops.
- Setup and manage preferred suppliers
Lead and provide sourcing support to regional Maisons and Functions:
- Lead major tenders and negotiations to obtain best conditions
- Support stakeholders in their sourcing activities
- Lead or support supplier management
You are an established and versatile senior sourcing and procurement professional with 10+ years of professional experience in an international and matrix environment with strong procurement management skills.
You have excellent communication skills and are capable to work with diverse and demanding stakeholders in a challenging and fast-paced environment to build and drive collaborations, foster best practices, and deliver concrete results.
You are structured and have excellent analytical skills.
You have strong negotiation skills and are capable to engage suppliers at executive level on diverse spend categories.
You are fluent in English; Arabic is a strong asset.