A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Company Name||Pipecare Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Sales Manager will contribute to the Company’s objective of being the “best in class” pipeline inspection company. S/he will be the brand ambassador for innovative technology and responsible for all worldwide sales. S/he will be expected to expand current client portfolio and implement the strategies to grow the market presence. His/her primary responsibility will be to manage a growing Sales and Business Development Team in all regional subsidiaries, who will implement and monitor the Sales and Business Development strategies, policies and plans.
Job Functions, Responsibilities & Authorities
- Lead the Sales and Business Development team for your dedicated Regions.
- Responsible to grow, expand and maintain revenues and number of customers within the assigned territories.
- Develop, approve and execute Territories’ sales and marketing plans and strategies, form the budget accordingly, set specific objectives and performance criteria, which are consistent with the objectives.
- Ensure long standing customer relations and networking is sustained with the key international oil and gas clients. Provide marketing intelligence with regards to trends, new developments, and competitor activities.
- Direct personnel in the operational procedures to complete assignments and understand the manpower and equipment requirements to complete industrial service projects and emergency responses.
- Interface with customers in a professional and effective manager to update them on the project status and/or to resolve problems/issues.
- Represent in regional and national networking organizations that best benefits growth within assigned product lines.
- Work closely with Project Management, D&A, R&D and TM/Production teams to ensure that customer needs are being met in regards to all projects for the two job types.
- Establish an in-depth knowledge of competitive pricing, market rates, and market dynamics to assure an acceptable win rate at acceptable margins.
- Maintain company/contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities.
- Work closely with regional sales and marketing organization to ensure all fact sheets and white papers are up to date and posted in the sales library.
- As a natural leader, you will select, develop and motivate your team in a positive manner to perform, meet all the relevant KPI’s and help them with their personal development.
- Competency Requirements.