A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Property Consultant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Pangea Properties is actively hiring qualified leasing experts to expand our teams in Dubai. The position is open to all who fit the requirements below with immediate offers for those shortlisted after the first interview.
We opened our first office in Dubai in Q4 of 2019 for a handful of U.S. and U.K. based investors interested in real estate in Dubai. Today our team consists of more than 15 full-time specialists proudly offering a diverse portfolio coupled with strategic investment advisory. We are a team of young, motivated professionals who view real estate as a lifestyle and genuinely enjoy working with our clients. We take pride in maintaining a youthful and energetic work life balance with plenty of training and support.
The right fit:
This is a role for highly motivated individuals with no limit on commission slabs or potential earnings. The right fit for this position is eager to learn and build a career in real estate in this fast-paced and immersive industry.
- Commission splits up to 70%
- New Macbook and SIM card are provided
- Excellent marketing budgets and online portal packages
- Industry leading CRM (PropSpace) and data tools
- Current property databases and other internal data
- Well above average ratio of professional admins to sales staff
- Luxury and monetary rewards + bonuses per quarter for top performers
- Professional photography and media to build a personal real estate brand
- Healthy and young working environment with several social outings
- Annual leave plus UAE national holidays, with Christmas & New Year’s Day leave
- Visa and medical insurance provided
- Management opportunities as the company expand further
A day in the life of our agents often includes:
- Warm calling (verified) potential leads or property owners
- Handling enquiries from prospective buyers, sellers and tenants
- Qualifying buyers and tenants and conducting viewings
- Researching market data and industry trends
- Preparing CMA’s and presenting it to clients
- Negotiating terms and contracts between two parties
- Attending developer launches or other industry related events
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements
- Updating leads on a very supportive CRM
- Collaborating with colleagues and teammates for closure
- Weekly sales meetings and trainings with management
- Minimum 1-year experience in UAE (required)
- Driver’s license (required)
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to make and maintain relationships in the market
- Good time management
- Can work independently
- Able to work under pressure
- Have a strong desire to be successful
Do you happen to live abroad?
We are happy to discuss relocation packages for qualified professionals.
How to apply:
As part of our recruitment process, we need you to send us your 1-2 minute application video addressing the points below to careers(a)pangeaproperties.ae.
1. Please outline your sales history. Tell us about your achievements, record months, toughest closes or biggest lost deal — anything to help us understand you more as a salesperson.
2. Where does your sales technique need to improve?
3. Define what success as a real estate broker means to you.
Please add the position you are applying for in the subject followed by your full name. Example: Leasing Consultant – David Stakston.
Wishing you all the best and good luck!
COVID-19 considerations: All applicants are required to wear mask.