A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
||Al Khoory Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting/Finance) | CA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Preparing and analyzing the monthly financial statements, balance sheet, cash flow, budget and variance.
- Maintaining the system of accounts and record keeping on all transactions and assets.
- Exert control on general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, expense reports.
- Preparing and assisting in the management reports, compliance, and reconciliation.
- Ascertaining that all financial transactions are accurately processed in accordance to the accounting principles and policy.
- Implement the processes and controls in accordance to the accounting policies to improve the organizational effectiveness.
- Execute the month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations.
- Provide financial analyses as and when required and submit the financial statements and reports in timely manner.
- Developed & maintain banking relationships with existing & new, local and international banks.
- Evaluate the financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Liaising & working with the external auditors and assess the risk management factors.
- Chartered Accountant
- 5-7 years of experience in Managerial role
- Detail-oriented and analytical
Apply Now : [email protected]