A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Electronics Engineer”.
|Qualification||College Education (Electrical Engineering)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The general role for the Electronics Engineer is to work with engineering – recommend changes in design and manufacturing procedures and to identify the source of the technical problem and suggest solution, to ensure that all tasks and projects related to his local subsidiary are executed according to the plan, corporate standards and policy approved by the Corporate Office.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities
- To follow written and/or verbal instructions assemble products to schematics and/or design specifications using a variety of Testing equipment, hand tools including some precision soldering techniques
- To test, troubleshoot and repair completed products and field returns as required.
- To assemble experimental circuitry or complete prototype model according to design, engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components
- To operate drills, or other machine tools to fabricate parts, such as coils or other electronics section’s related parts
- To enter daily report in to ERP
- Mold Crab, Flap, Connectors, etc.
- Maintain work areas in a neat and tidy manner in line with HSE standards,
- To conduct pressure testing
- To execute all other tasks as requested by TM/Production Manager or by the immediate Supervisor within the assigned job role.
- College education in Electronics
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience
- Basic knowledge and experience in electronic instrumentation and measurements
- Attention to detail, quality focus
- Good experience of soldering, calibration and testing on electronic PCBs & equipment
- Stress resistant
- Good verbal communication skills (in English – desirable)
- Creative, critical and curious