A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Analyst Manager”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Global Operations excellence manager is responsible to assist the Global Operations Excellence Senior manager for monitoring and improving Last Mile Customer Experience metrics (on-time delivery, customer complaints%), Cost metrics (drop rate, CPO etc.) as well as Reach (delivery distances, % population catered to) for all countries where Carrefour is present, and for all verticals of last mile delivery. These are:
- Scheduled grocery delivery Operations
- Marketplace Delivery Operations
- Express – Hyperlocal Operations
He/She will be responsible to liase with country operations POCs to develop process and action plans to improve overall offering
He/She will act as a POC to drive cross country initiatives and improve adoption of best practices across all verticals
He/She may be required to work closely with Product Team, ground Operations teams and other stakeholders to provide inputs on operations requirements, observations, as well as implementation of new ideas driven through analysis.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Should be able to drive the critical projects/initiatives across several countries, ensure Internal/External stakeholder engagement and alignment, help to achieve the project objectives
- Create the process workflows, define standard operating procedures driving the operational efficiencies and bringing the process optimizations.
- Gather and analyse data to help gain valuable insights and influence decision-making
- Identify operational requirements and improvement opportunities for the country last-mile operations
- Responsible for all modelling, ad-hoc analysis, dashboards, reports etc. for Last Mile
- Able to understand technical opportunities and easily translate them into product requirement
· MS Office: Advanced Excel Skills and Program Management Skills.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management specific certification ( PMP, Prince2 etc.)
- 7-8 years of solid professional work experience in managing excellence projects
- Having experience of driving supply chain projects across multiple geographies ( Preferably MENA region )
- Experience in E-Commerce/Retail and Logistics/Last Mile industry is a big plus
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Keen eye for operations
- Stakeholder management skills
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)