||Raha Beach Ventures|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Human resources (HR) at Raha Beach Ventures focuses on knowing what people require and how to offer it. This is the finest place to embrace a career in the exciting field of human resources if you are a people-person. We seek a qualified and resourceful HR generalist to assist our HR department in maintaining efficient business operations. The HR generalist will have administrative and strategic duties, assisting with the planning and administration of crucial tasks such as personnel, training and development, and compensation and benefits. At Raha Beach Ventures, we recognize that the success of our business depends on the success of our employees, and this begins with the hiring of qualified HR specialists
Objectives of this Role
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of personnel procedures and policies, offering direction and interpretation for company operations.
- Participate in the formulation of HR initiatives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standardized reports, to meet the continuous needs of the business.
- Help administer employee benefits, salary, and performance programs.
- Recommend innovative processes and policies to enhance the employee experience and enhance the HR department’s and organization’s overall efficiency.
- Update policies and/or processes as necessary to ensure legal compliance with HR governmental regulations and applicable employment laws.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to create an amazing first-day experience for new hires; prepare paperwork, plan, and promote a seamless onboarding process.
- Perform all administrative responsibilities for onboarding, new hire orientation, and departure interviews, including data entry into HR information systems and compliance audits.
- Provide a comprehensive and devoted HR consulting service to workers regarding absence and health concerns, behavior and capability, grievance disputes, organizational transformation, and all other employee-relations issues.
- Serve as the primary backup for payroll processing, including bi-weekly and semi-monthly employee file updates, bonus/incentive pay, monitoring vacation/sick pay, importing cost reimbursements, entering exceptions, and hourly employee validations.
- Supports the dissemination, interpretation, and maintenance of the employee handbook, personnel directory, and organizational chart, and helps to formulate company policies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Friendly, collaborative personality that champions a positive atmosphere focused on teamwork and camaraderie
- Undergraduate degree in human resources, business, or a relevant discipline
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, moral, and cultural awareness abilities
- Abilities in creative problem-solving and comprehensive understanding of HR processes and regulations
- Expertise in MS Office and HRIS systems, as well as comfort with learning new technological systems as necessary
- Understanding of UAE HR laws and regulations
- Confirmed professional experience in a human resources department
- Detail oriented and resourceful
- Additional HR knowledge or training is a bonus