A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager Financial Planning Analysis”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
As a Senior Manager of FP&A, you will be naturally curious and the person who is responsible for telling us what our data means historical and what this data, coupled with the insights from our team and the market, will mean for our future. You will build a team responsible for the company’s model and forecasts at an incredibly exciting time for Bayzat.
You’ll build relationships across the organization with key stakeholders responsible for representing important forecasts, budgetary needs and business decisions. You will be responsible for delivering timely, accurate and coherent financial analysis and forecasting to the Company.
You will be expected to grow quickly in the role while building for exponential growth and delivering an automated future. You will ask questions and seek to understand why – just because it was, does not mean it must be.
We will move fast, very fast. Our data will evolve just as fast and you need to be so talented and naturally curious that you spend time digging into the right data to answer the right questions. You will lead our forecasting and budgeting, you will own the discussions with senior leaders, understand the marketplace dynamics and deliver a logical and supportable budget and forecast..
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with;
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Embrace a culture of innovation and experimentation – deliver an automation-first FP&A function.
- Select tools and technologies that enable us to scale and automate. Select, implement, and operate these technologies
- Produce accurate, timely and coherent reporting to help us understand our business
- Be the gatekeeper for data – without compromising our growth, speed and agility.
- Experience with systems implementation and coaching junior staff
- Lead the company planning cycle, including the long-range planning process, annual plan and monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Lead monthly business reviews and develop relevant reporting packages
- Identify and monitor significant business trends, variances and levers in the business
- Be a thought leader and partner with management to drive sound financial decisions and operational efficiencies
- Create ad hoc analysis to support key business decisions and contract negotiations
- Drive finance discipline, fact-based decision-making, and financial visibility across the company
- Drive dialogue between key stakeholders to establish and evolve organizational KPIs
Lead the budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting processes;
- Drive an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to Visa’s strategic objectives
- Ensure budget and forecast processes and management reporting yield business insights and drive recommendations and results
- Partner closely with Controllership and Technology to create and implement a roadmap to improve financial tools and processes
Provide insight into Bayzat’s business drivers and financial forecasts and results;
- You will lead quantitative analysis of driver-based metrics and financial results to deliver insights about Visa’s financial performance
- Lead the storyboarding, analytical output and production of materials used for communication to the Leadership and our external Investors and the Board
- Support the month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting requirements with clear reporting, analysis, and insights
- Develop business intuition to communicate the main implications observed from the analysis
- You will improve Bayzat’s financial performance through the identification of business trends, implications, and recommendations
What you will need to have;
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in a related field
- Min 7 years of hands-on financial experience, with increasing responsibility
- Strong financial skills, logical approach and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience meeting tight deadlines. Flexibility/adaptability is a must.
- Technical aptitude with IFRS and local GAAP
- Start-up experience a plus
- Excel Wizz, comfort in SQL or other database languages a benefit
- Naturally curious and always asking questions supported by data.
- Ability to challenge senior staff
- Strong collaborative mindset for collective decentralized decision-making.
- Ability to proactively discover improvement opportunities, identify a solution and implement
What you will need to have;
- Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Determination and ability to take accountability for tasks
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- A highly organized and strategic thinker
- A demonstrable record of adopting a growth mindset
- The ability to manage and lead a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a start-up environment
- Natural empathy and interest in Start-ups and Tech
- Shows ability to become a leader
- A genuinely good human being