A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
|Company Name||Unique Properties|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manages the daily operations of the human resources office and assists the HR director with a variety of human resource-related activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and administers employee benefit plans including health coverage.
- Develops and implements practical procedures needed to ensure compliance with government-mandated rule changes related to employee benefit plans, workers’ compensation, etc.
- Responds to routine requests for HR information such as verification of employment.
- Assists with activities associated with filling vacant positions. Ensures job opening announcements are posted internally, posted to LinkedIn, and/or mailed to potential applicants. Composes advertisements for vacant positions. Composes and mails follow-up letters. Provides information regarding employee benefits to new hires.
- Interacts with employees, to provide information, solve routine problems, or otherwise respond to requests.
- Sets up and maintains personnel and other departmental hardcopy and computerized files. Determines appropriate methods for storing and retrieving information for record-keeping and reporting. Handles highly confidential information.
- Disburses salary and fringe benefit information to all employees. Initiates special pay memos such as longevity, sick leave payout, and End of service payouts.
- Uses database, spreadsheet, and hardcopy files to collect, compile or tabulate data for administrative and governmental reports and record-keeping systems.
- Responsible for adding/deleting/changing all employee information on the administrative computing system, and providing access to appropriate tabs.
- Composes original correspondence and produces letters, memos, reports, forms, charts, or other documents from oral instructions or notes.
- Prepares and distributes contracts and/or memoranda of understanding pertaining to HR matters.
- Maintains and updates policy and procedure manual.
- In the absence of the director of human resources, may serve as acting director to ensure continuity of services to the organization.
- Prepare and document channel partner agreements for all agents requesting. As well as for employees who would like to become Freelancers.
- Payroll preparations for new joiners, leavers, or any promotions/salary increments.
- Help and oversee recruitment and recruitment process.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or public administration, human resources, or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience, or a combination of education and experience commensurate with the requirements of this position.
- Proficiency with computerized communication and record-keeping programs.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Effective analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Considerable knowledge of employee benefits, recruitment and staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, labor relations, and local diversity initiatives.
- Considerable knowledge of the process as it relates to the implementation of HR Division’s programs, goals, and objectives.
- Ability to discern confidential and public information.
- Ability to instruct and impart knowledge.
- Ability to condense, review, and asses reports.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to lead and supervise others.
- Ability to coordinate functions and delegate tasks.
- Ability to effectively coordinate a wide range of programs.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (proficiency in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to conduct complex research and compile data.
- Ability to instruct personnel in a clear and comprehensible manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain interagency relationships.
***Please be advised, that we do our best to get back to all candidates. However, since the selection process is extensive and very time-consuming, in case you don’t hear from us within 45 days, kindly note that your application was unfortunately unsuccessful.
We thank you for your understanding.***