A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Planning Analyst”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance Based Bonus|
Equiti is a pioneering fintech firm and world-class provider of multi-asset fintech products – from liquidity solutions to in-house tech hubs to online trading platforms. With over 400 global specialists in 9 languages, Equiti provides clients with access to individual, professional, and institutional brokerage services in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
At Equiti, we believe that financial opportunities can unlock potential for everyone, everywhere. We’re on a mission to deliver accessible online trading products around the world through education and accessibility.
We see Equiti as a new breed of broker, and we are on the lookout for talented individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. Our Finance department would like to welcome a detail-oriented.
Financial Planning Analyst in our office in Dubai, UAE.
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for the production and delivery of high-quality management reporting to the Group Executive of Equiti.
- Preparation of group monthly board management accounts (p&l, balance sheet, cashflow)
- Perform analytical review on results and ensuring adequate explanation of variances, trends etc. are fully explained by country CFOs
- Prepare commentary and analysis to provide insight into business performance
- Preparation of Group and Regional board packs of company performance
- Work with Treasury Manager to produce cash reporting & metrics
- Assist in the development of suite of Key Performance Indicators to provide further insight into the key drivers behind Equiti’s performance
- Play a key role in the coordination the group annual budget process
- Other ad hoc work as required
Skills & Competencies
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Professional Excel Skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Professional standards, inquisitive nature and ambition.
- Must have an instinctive desire to challenge data and its integrity
- Knowledge of SAP
- Bachelors Degree Accounting
- Must have experience of management and financial reporting and be comfortable navigating through p&l’s and balance sheets.
- Audit background is desirable (does not have to be “Big 4”)
- Financial services experience.
Each of our offices has its special perks; be it ‘no ties’, free lunches, charity events, or a hybrid work policy – but whenever you walk into an Equiti office, you’re sure to see a friendly face. We encourage international collaborations and always keep our eyes open to how we can do more.
The benefits you can expect at your Equiti workplace include:
- Competitive salary package
- Performance-based bonus
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members
- Smart working options
- Employee wellness initiatives
- Personalized career development
- Company lunch in the office
- Regular company events
With energy, drive, and imagination, there’s no limit to where your career can go at Equiti. With a diverse workforce and geographical spread of offices, we strongly support career development initiatives as well as provide a range of opportunities for professional and life experiences.
Equiti is an equal opportunity employer.
“Equiti” refers to a group of companies consisting of seven regulated financial services companies licensed to operate in the respective jurisdictions of their incorporation, in addition to our tech and marketing hubs. Equiti has presence in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.