A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Mechanical Engineer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an Mechanical Engineer to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
What We Do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies. We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering
covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
Scope Of Responsibilities
- Review quality of existing CMMS maintenance master data such as Preventive Maintenance Plan, Maintenance Item, Task List, Operations, Maintenance Strategy, HSECES identification, MATs, measuring points etc. to enhance reliability and integrity
- Collaborate with CMMS Engineer, Maintenance Discipline Engineers and other stakeholders to get various inputs related to Maintenance Master Data enhancement.
- Conduct physical verification i.e. match SAP equipment data with that physically existing at site and identify discrepancies. Collect name plate details during this physical verification
- Restructure Maintenance and Inspection data set up to reflect the optimal execution approach to reduce the excessive administrative time without compromising with maintenance history.
- Prepare the restructured data in CMMS Engineer’s recommended template/ format.
- Identify and organize the maintenance and inspection documents (such as vendor data sheets, certificates/ reports etc.) and attach to respective equipment
- Identify spare parts from various sources which are not coded but required for the entire life cycle uninterrupted operation.
- Raise request/ prepare data in SAP load template for SAP material coding
- Identify MRP parameters (Min/ Max) levels etc.
- Prepare link of SAP Material number to Equipment Number (BOM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years of experience in Maintenance and or Reliability of oil and Gas production facilities
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination. Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch with you soon.