A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Tasked with overseeing all consolidation of financial statements, notes to accounts, reporting on revenue, managing risks, implementing policies, and improving financial processes
- Consolidation of financial statements for the entire Americana Group (70+ subsidiaries)
- Preparation of notes to accounts and schedules along with workings
- Ensure that all the company’s financial practices are in line with IFRS, statutory regulations and legislation.
- Assist Group controller in preparation of deliverables for the Audit Committee
- Analyze the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future.
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Supervise financial assistants / shared services for monthly closing of the parent entity HO standalone financials
- Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk.
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date.
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures.
- Update and implement new IFRS standards.
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department.
- Build relation with stakeholders, accounting and audit firms, government and private sector which can benefit to the company.
- Discuss and deal with Internal audit department and consider their reports and recommendations.
- Translates and cascades Americana purpose, vision and strategy execution to the team to instill ownership mindset and motivation to act
- Ensures Americana expectations as regards of tools, resources, systems are rightfully communicated, cascaded for the buy in and adhered to by the team
- Role models compliance with Americana processes, internal policies, code of conduct and core value behaviors;
- Is accountable for team performance – coaches, mentors the team for KPIs realization in line with Americana culture;
- Follows and teaches the team to live Americana people practices (throughout Americana people cycle, starting with hiring, on boarding through training, development and when necessary exit); Coaches the team for personal development, has identified successor/s and is a mentor for cross functional teams to support Americana growth
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field (CA or other equivalent degree)
- Minimum three years of experience in a management role within the finance field
- Thorough understanding of IFRS and other applicable accounting standards and practices
- Management experience
- UAE Experience is a must have with current or prior Big4 work experience being an added advantage.