A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Mechanical Engineer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
• Designing services within the integrated design team will involve the use of technical engineering software and proactive involvement with CAD models for projects.
• Able to proactively collaborate with other members of the team and, working within defined project time and cost constraints,
• The engineer ensure that QA procedures are implemented and met throughout the design phases.
• • Preparing Design drawings/ IFC drawings of Mechanical system including HVAC, Plumbing (Water Supply and drainage), Firefighting, Swimming pool and water/wastewater treatment plants, district cooling plant including pumps. tanks, pipework, valves and all related auxiliary systems.
• Authorities Design drawings Submission for Mechanical System with interdisciplinary coordination.
• Preparation of reports, drawings and specifications.
• Review of material submittals and Shop drawings, Pre-Qualification, Method Statement.
• Attend Technical, progress meeting and implement the client requirement
• Must be able to coordinate & finalise special design such as Snow room, Floor cooling etc. as per the project requirement.
• Attend Island / Site as required to solve issues and as per site requirement.
•Have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from a recognized university, with minimum 10 years of Design Experience.
• Understanding of multi-disciplinary design requirements affecting Mechanical system Design.
• Knowledge of material selections for complete Mechanical system.
• Knowledge of mechanical plant Design, operation and maintenance aspects of STP, RO and District Cooling Plant.
• Be able to demonstrable experience of delivering a range of projects from concept through completion.
• Knowledge of Code and Standards not limited to TRAKHEES, ASHRAE, SMACNA, National Plumbing code, UAE fire Code.
• Have ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with clients, architects and other design team members • Be aware of current techniques and technologies as applied to own discipline and wider industry.
• Software’s/ Skills: HAP (Hourly Analysis Program), Duct and Pipe sizer, AutoCAD, MS- Office, Psychometry, Local Authorities codes and Standards as required for Complete Mechanical System design.
Consultancy experience is mandatory requirement for the role.