A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Document Controller”.
|Company Name||CSCEC Middle East|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CSCEC ME is recruiting 3 x Document Controllers to join our construction project in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Over all responsibilities in maintaining a structured document management system for the assigned department in line with employers EDMS system, maintaining record controlling & distribution & maintain the file as required by the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and Control the Document control System in the Project
- Understand the Employment/Engineer document control procedures and document managements systems and assists in implementing it throughout the project cycle in compliance with Quality management system
- Assist in controlling the document receiving/issuing and registering the Incoming/Outgoing letters or documents to/from external parties.
- Responsible to ensure that all the outgoing documents have the proper reference numbers as per the control sheets.
- Responsible to register all the Incoming/Outgoing technical submittal such as methods statement, material submittal, documents submittals.
- Assists and maintaining and update the documents registers including a of replies and identification of status.
- Ensure in maintaining the proper filing system of the project records in line with the company IMS System.
- Responsible for proper distribution of letters and others projects documents.
- Assisting the project management team in any administrative work and generate letters/ documents/ reports when required.
- Ensure Incoming documents are registered, disseminated and filed systematically.
- Ensure Outgoing documents are in the correct format, register, arrange for delivery, obtain proof of delivery, disseminate and file systematically.
- Maintain and update document registers including tracking of replies and identification of statuses.
- Assist and maintaining a project master copy of all Project documents (With the exception of sensitive commercial, financial or personnel documents), isolate superseded documents and ensure that only the latest revisions are used.
- Assists in the implementation of the documentation procedures prescribed in the project Quality plan and Project management System.
- Assists in carrying out audits on filing and documentation of projects records.
- Supervise the printing, copying or binding of reports/documents.
- With the advice of all departments/ sections, organize archiving of projects records (Both hard and soft Copies) upon project completion.
- Bachelors Degree in Administration/Commerce
- 3-5 Years of relevant work experience on Aconex & Ms. Office