A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Now Recruiting: Senior Procurement Manager for a renowned retail group based in Dubai. The ideal candidate must possess experience within a Retail Group or Facilities Management company with extensive exposure with fit-outs.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- 10+ years of experience in procurement
- Proven experience within a retail group or facilities management company with extensive knowledge of fit-outs
- Strong character with the ability to take independent decisions
- Ability to lead a headcount of up to 10 staff
- Willingness to travel regionally
- Adept at SAP Ariba
Apply Now:[email protected]