A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Strategic Account Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
WHO WE ARE:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
The Account Management team is a core part of our business, and we are looking to grow it. We are looking for an intelligent, driven and passionate Account Manager to build and nurture a great customer experience.
- Consistently achieve KPIs each quarter
- Execute all phases of the account retention / renewal lifecycle
- Develop and deliver world-class customer service on an on-going basis
- Educate and train existing and new potential customers on insurance products, mechanics, and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize efficiency to improve customer service
- Efficiently manage day-to-day servicing and operations (policy renewals, endorsements, claims, pre-approvals, escalations… etc)
- Onboard customers to the Bayzat platform, while also monitoring and driving utilization
- Proactively build and maintain good working relationships with all key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Effectively manage and develop your assigned Service Account Manager
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B or account management position (2-years insurance industry experience preferable)
- Group medical insurance experience is a must
- Relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders (C-suite, upper and mid-level executives)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Commercial acumen and problem-solving
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented (excellent at prioritization)
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- High level of emotional resilience and empathy
- Fluent in Arabic
- Technical skills: Intermediate MS Office (Salesforce skills preferable)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Revenue and Account retention (100% for Key Accounts)
- Cross-selling (including Bayzat platform utilization)
- Competencies-based assessment