A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
||Jumbo Electronics Company Limited|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
The Jumbo Group has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and results-driven Sales Manager – Enterprise ( Government Accounts ) for Distribution Division based in Dubai, UAE
About Jumbo Electronics LLC:
Established in 1974, the flagship company of the Jumbo Group, Jumbo Electronics is a diverse Business Conglomerate with interests in Consumer Electronics, Distribution, Retailing, and Enterprise business. Together with its extensive network of retail stores and Service Centers spread across the emirates, Jumbo is a formidable force in the industry and is presently enjoying a growing distribution and retail presence in The Middle East.
The Jumbo Group, the Enterprise division’s vendor alliance head manages the strategic vendor relationship. The head is responsible for tracking and maintaining vendor program requirements and aligning Jumbo Group Sales and Service Delivery Teams with vendors to increase vendor product/solutions revenue and drive Jumbo Enterprises revenue (Managed Services and Project Services).
This opportunity requires the candidate to have past work experience in handling Large Government Accounts in the Infrastructure Solution Sales and/or Managed IT Services sales.
· Develop, communicate, execute, and manage the strategic business plan, to overdrive the assigned revenue goals
· Must have an experience in Infrastructure Sales, Networking, Hybrid IT, and Security. ( Solution Sales )
· New customer identification, existing customer relationship management, opportunity identification, and driving to closures
· Identify new business for Platforms like Infrastructure and software (on-premise, cloud, and hybrid), networking, and IT security-related services.
· Experience with solutions and selling complex, managed services deals for server, storage, middleware, and messaging, with huge deal sizes.
· Collaborates with, and acts as a liaison between our customers, sales, pre-sales solution development, and delivery teams during the end-to-end engagement and sales process
· Experience in handling Corporate Sales, Large Enterprise sales, SMB, and B2B will be a great advantage.
· Strong relationships with Enterprise customers across different verticals would be an added advantage
· University qualified with an Engineering background will be beneficial to this role.