A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Commercial Technology Sales Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
The Commercial Technology Manager will play a critical role in driving our customer’s HR system transformation journey. We are looking for a talented individual who will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding the Bayzat Work life Platform and significantly contribute to achieving the business and revenue targets for the sales team.
Being a part of one of the fastest growing start-ups; this role will present the opportunity to learn and sell a winning product, develop skills and knowledge, continuously grow and be a part of Bayzat’s success story.
The below outlines the corresponding responsibilities of the Commercial Technology Sales Manager but does not represent an exhaustive or complete list of activities:
- Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospecting to successful closure
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, relationship building, researching the market and related products, presenting our product in a structured and professional way
- Self-source leads in the first quarter through different channels
- Win 25%+ of deals sourced by our sales development team, as well as deals sourced independently
- Independently identify and acquire new customers, and up-sell to existing customer base
- Provide excellent customer service and look for ways to enhance the client experience
- Achieve and aim to exceed assigned targets within agreed timelines
- Build a sustainable and robust pipeline quarter by quarter, ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning.
- Cultivate a supportive and high performing culture within the Sales Team and wider business
- Adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A strong sales and business background centered on software technologies is highly desirable
- Ideally more than 4 years of sales experience in SaaS / within technology domain
- Deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies
- A skillful presenter with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments and inspiring everyone around to do great work
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, full of positivity and, hungry to be the best