A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
Shorages is a UAE-based start-up that helps brands launch their online stores. We help manage the end-to-end operations for our e-commerce clients, from inventory storage to delivery.
Our clients simply send us their inventory, and we pick, pack, and deliver orders that come through their website. This helps brands unlock the region for their online sales.
Shorages is also the winner of the Volkswagen Mobility Challenge & an MBRIF / Startup Bootcamp Company.
To that end, we are looking for an accountant that can assist us with our financial & bookkeeping requirements.
The ideal candidate is a candidate that is familiar with UAE accounting standards and is a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment. You will help manage and oversee relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Help develop and improve the company’s accounting-related process.
- Presenting solutions to the management and senior accountant on improvements that can be made to the department.
- Coordinate with the operations department to ensure a smooth flow of information.
- Coordinate with suppliers on invoices and cash on delivery transactions.
- Generating financial reports.
- Initiating and classifying bank transactions.
- Generating cash on delivery reports.
- Corresponding with suppliers and clients on inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- A good understanding of UAE compliance and accounting requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A good result on the assessment test.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience is preferred.