A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Commercial Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Commercial Finance Manager is responsible for managing the monthly financial reporting and control cycle of different business units. He/she performs corporate controller tasks related to balance sheet and cash flow management and supports the Finance Manager through high value-added analysis on performance and control.
- Drive the budget and revision processes, by delegating responsibilities to budget controllers and coordinating with other departments on information requirements.
- Provide support to budget controllers to allow them to progress as fast as possible and supervise in a subtle manner the quality, reliability and accuracy of work delivered by them
- Refine the management reporting to incorporate and evaluate all key performance indicators that management requires to be able to follow business profitability and its drivers.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets, financial forecasts, core financial planning and analysis, proposal rates, profit plans and schedules instituting and maintaining other planning and control procedures, and analyzing and reporting of variances to local management
- Provide detailed monthly operating results and analysis of cost per cost center and cost type, analyzing main variances with latest revision, budget and previous year.
- Anticipate financial problems and recommend action plans for budget control.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the implementation of Group internal control procedures in order to verify the integrity of all financial information, ensure and maintain historical records.
- Work closely with the Financial Manager to ensure that expenses are on target with projections and that the company operates within budget parameters.
- Assist the Management and Financial Manager, ensuring that operational areas are managed efficiently and effectively to insure a low administrative cost and preparing the annual budgets forecasts and cash flow analysis.
- Develop and interpret of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the operating effectiveness of the company.
- Establish major economic objectives and policies for the company and prepare reports that outline the company’s financial position in the areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present and future operations.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Oversee, Compile and analyze daily operations and financial information of the finance department.
- Prepare and review weekly financial forecasts and long-range financial plans.
- Direct the monthly, quarterly and year-end close activities to insure timely and accurately compliance with corporate time lines.
- Act as finance advisory and make recommendations to the board to allow the business to make informed strategic, managerial and operational decisions.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum 10years of experience in Finance with a focus on Commercial / Sales finance
- Finance qualifications
- Coming from a luxury or retail background
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.