A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Auditor”.
||Whitehall and Company|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are hiring an experienced Auditor to join our growing team.
- Develop audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
- Help design, implement, and maintain internal audit procedures and risk assessment processes
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure complaince with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Stay current on industry trends, and best accounting and audit practices
- Ensure accuracy of financial information
- Follow up on audit recommendations
- Gather, organize and perform analytical review of relevant data to prepare the Individual Audit Plan during the Preparation of Post Clearance Audit Program either for Planned Audit, Accreditation Audit or Adhoc Audit, as assigned by the Team Lead
- Send expert resource request to respective expert department,upon approval by Team Leader, and receive confirmation and expert opinion on issues such as Tariff, Valuation, Origin, Investigation and Legal
- Prepare the draft audit report with all evidences and audit findings, based on the outcomes of the audit to send for review for legal position.
- Qualification: CPA/ACCA/CA a must.
- 3-6 years experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof, preferably in public accounting
Kindly send us the resume.