A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager-Technology and Operations”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||23,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The role will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and oversight on digital technology and operations for the Group’s loyalty business domain working closely with internal and external technology partners to enable the realization of business objectives as SHARE transitions from a loyalty programme to a lifestyle platform.
The candidate will lead the technology transformation to enable SHARE’s shift from a loyalty programme to a lifestyle platform, that ‘Makes Everyday Amazing’ for our customers.
The candidate will also drive continuous improvement in the digital technology and operational teams to create a mature execution capability and create a mature technology ecosystem scaled to support SHARE and its partners.
Role Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Inform the development of SHARE’s strategy by aligning digital technology strategy with SHARE’s
overarching Strategic Programme Delivery and the Group’s objectives
- Lead digital technology execution through close collaboration with internal and external partners
- Inform and execute on the SHARE architecture strategy to support the business objectives to transition from a loyalty programme to a lifestyle platform
- Organize significant groups of cross functional SHARE, Majid Al Futtaim teams, software development partners and vendors to enable the successful delivery of a loyalty technology platform at scale, deployed in the UAE and MENA region with the continual addition of new enhancements to ensure business value is released frequently
- Provide a scaled API enabled loyalty platform that enables partners and third parties to integrate to seamlessly
- Drive and maintain oversight for all digital technical delivery through internal and external partners to ensure continuous flow of value to customers and technology partners are effectively governed
- Ensure all technical release planning is coordinated across all internal and external Delivery teams
- Facilitate Technical Discovery for strategic projects (e.g. regional expansion) that require significant cross squad / business unit / third party coordination
- Work closely with domain and enterprise architectures to define the future technology vision and maintain the solution roadmap, ensuring delivery of capabilities required to enable future business value
- Assess and mature technology delivery and operational maturity across internal providers, using maturity improvement models to continuously improve
- Provide leadership and oversite to ensure a 24/7 always on technology environment
- Mature processes to ensure change is managed effectively into live and represent SHARE Leadership on Change Approval Board
- Work closely with cyber security stakeholders and architecture to identify and mitigate security threats
- Manage all SHARE technology budgets minimizing costs and maximizing value
- Ensure contracts and SLAs are defined and performance reviewed on a regular basis, assessing and influencing maturity
- Recruit and develop a highly talented team and align them with the end-to-end business vision and goals
Personal Characteristics And Required Background
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- 8+ years ’ experience in a similar role
- 10+ years in a senior programme management role within digital technology
- Demonstrable experience managing cross-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of implementing Lean and Agile technology tools and techniques having previously gained experience in Scaled Agile Framework or similar approaches for delivering at scale
- Demonstrable experience of delivering change in a complex multi – vendor environment
- Experience in developing and leading high -performance teams