A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cluster Marketing Manager”.
||The First Group|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Cluster Marketing Manager (Rooms Division) will play an integral role in enabling The First Collection to achieve their commercial objectives and ambitious growth plans through the successful development and execution of marketing plans and strategies. The role will require someone with a strong knowledge of both online and offline marketing techniques, with experience in running integrated campaigns. Working with the broader commercial team, you will develop content and communications to drive the performance of key market segments, while also providing a support function to hotel operations teams.
- Develop and execute marketing plans in line with marketing strategy to deliver on commercial objectives
- Manage 3rd parties including website agencies, PR agencies, media agencies and free lancers
- Identify opportunities and develop a mix of offline and online campaigns including but not limited to: Social, SEM, display, email, radio and print
- Content management – plan and produce visually engaging content for use across multiple channels, identify key messaging for properties and promote them in line with marketing and content strategy
- Manage content collection process including photoshoots and video shoots
- Analyze and report on campaign performance through use of Google Analytics and other tracking tools. Compile and share monthly performance reports.
- Identify and develop partnership opportunities to support hotel room bookings and awareness of the properties
- Maintain hotel websites through various CMS systems, use website performance metrics to guide major website updates
- Ensure al collateral and advertising materials are produced within brand guidelines
- Assist with administrative tasks and other tasks required to support the Sales & Marketing department
- Degree or similar level qualification in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience within a managerial position preferably within the hospitality industry
- Passionate about the digital world. Can demonstrate a solid understanding of digital advertising channels and is experienced in planning and executing digital campaigns. Google Accreditations desirable.
- Experienced in running campaigns with the objective of driving hotel room night bookings
- Confident in copywriting across various communications channels
- Experience with managing content in website CMS systems
- 3rd party agency management experience
- Experienced in stakeholder management