A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Qualification||Degree | CIPD|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Looking for a people-oriented and socially responsible for Human Capital Business Partner to play the role of internal consultant to the Business Unit Managers and Internal Human capital Stakeholdres , and assist them in developing the human resources (HR) strategy for each Business Unit at G42.
The HC Business Partner (HCBP) is an internal consultant providing an enabling business support role. The role may be Specialist or Generalist in nature. Reporting to the CHRO, the HCBP is a trusted partner and will be representative on any governance/leadership boards in the area they partner with, working on medium to longer term objectives.
The HCBP will take a lead role on project delivery as well as coaching and mentoring HC Business Partners ensuring consistently high standards of HR service delivery.
The HCBP is based in a Division/Vertical providing generalist HR expertise to their client group. They own the client relationship and provide the ‘voice of the customer’ back to the respective Specialist teams.
- Contribute to, and where accountable define policies and processes that support G42 and Divisional/People strategy and objectives.
- Use and understand G42 People tools and policies, engaging with Divisional clients effectively to ensure their use across the organization.
- Drive consistency of approach across G42 in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organizational needs.
- Work closely with all G42 People colleagues to ensure that tools and policies are aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies and understand the landscape for further improvement.
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues (generalist / specific expertise); Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Coach and build the capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organizational issues.
- Participate in relevant projects, leading and championing as appropriate (divisional and/or pan-G42) the G42’s reputation as a world class organization and employer of choice.
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly.
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice.
- Proactively share best practice, intelligence and potential pan-G42 activities within HR function.
- Build relationships and form alliances with external counterparts, communities of practice and stakeholders to scan for innovations and opportunities to form partnerships.
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders. Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios ad options to mitigate.
- Be an ambassador for the function and represent the G42 HR internally and externally (as appropriate).
- Extensive relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in large complex organization(s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships);
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with local managers to create positive business outcomes;
- Knowledge of current thinking in Human Resources issues and trends and evidence of Continuing Professional Development;
- Relevant experience gained of participating on business boards which govern strategy and decision making;
- Is personally credible, can provide examples and referees at senior levels /multiple disciplines across the organization that validate HR expertise and how strategic aims have been met.
- Desirable – MCIPD, or equivalent educational achievement (Level 7) plus experience.
What working at G42 offers:
Culture: An open, diverse and inclusive environment with a global vision that encourages personal growth and focuses on ground-breaking, industry-first innovations.
Career: Outstanding learning, development & growth opportunities via structured training programs and innovative, high-tech projects.
Work-Life: A hybrid work policy to strike the perfect balance between office and home.
Rewards: A competitive remuneration package with a host of perks including healthcare, education support, leave benefits and more.
G42 is a global leader in creating visionary artificial intelligence for a better tomorrow. Born in Abu Dhabi and operating across the world, G42 champions AI as a powerful force for good. Its people are constantly reimagining what technology can do, applying advanced thinking and innovation to accelerate progress and tackle society’s most pressing problems.
G42 is driving change in the region and beyond, joining forces with nations, corporations and individuals to create the infrastructure for tomorrow’s world. From molecular medicine to space travel and everything in between, G42 realizes exponential possibilities, today.
To confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us.
G42 is the force that gets you further. Join us.