A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CIA | CA | CFA | CMA | ACCA | ACA|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Greetings from emaratech.
emaratech, part of the profile for the Investment Corporation of Dubai.
Founded in 2004, emaratech has fortified its experience and reputation through its excellent high-tech products & world – class services that impact lives.
We provide high-end market strategies, business process outsourcing, and business IT solutions to private & public sectors.
We are looking for Internal Auditors with the below skills and experience.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Internal Audit process
- Relevant certifications in Internal Auditing is preferred
- Plans and performs audit procedures, collecting data/ information, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and client processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence and client processes and procedures
- Provides recommendations for improvement using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed and submits overall recommendations to Director General
Internal Audit Reports
- Prepares internal audit reports and communicates the results of audit via written reports and presentations to Director General, ensuring audit reports are accurate, objective and clearly
communicates the results of internal audits to emaratech and group company senior management and Board of Directors (as requested) through detailed audit reports and presentations
Project Advisory and other Special Requests
- Provides special consulting services to internal departments in emaratech and its group companies on request, in the areas of operational development, assurance, policy review and risk mitigation
- Initiates special audits/reviews that support the emaratech and its group companies in increasing level of assurance and improving process efficiencies
- Conducts special audits as requested by senior management of emaratech and its group companies and other internal stakeholders
- Participates in the planning and performance of audits of potential acquisitions
Policies, Systems and Procedures
- Recommends improvements to policies and directs the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of Audit activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service
- Must understand and embrace the corporate information security framework and perform his / her duties according to the policy, procedures, standards and guidelines
If the above is of your interest , please submit your CV