A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Financial analyst Accredited by Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) and obtained all four (CISI) Compliance Officer Exams
- Holds a CFA certificate or holds the Securities and Commodities Authority exams (CISI)
A Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial planning and analysis of a company, allowing the organization to make well-informed commercial decisions.
At the heart of a Finance Analyst, the job description should be the ability to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives. They will be expected to produce regular reports using financial data, and work collaboratively across the entire finance team to analyses business performance and strategy.
1. To analyze financial data.
2. To research macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
3. To prepare accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
4. To evaluate capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
5. To establish and evaluate records, statements, and profit plans.
6. To identify financial performance trends and financial risk, and make recommendations.
7. To provide recommendations for improvement based on trends.
8. To coordinate with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
9. To provide financial models.
10. To make financial forecasts.
11. To analyze inventory
12 . Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
13 . Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
14. Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
15 . Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Bachelor’s degree in, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics & to be certified by the ministry of education in UAE.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communications.
- Ability to work under pressure. plan personal workload effectively.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institution.