A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
||Acquara Management Consultant|
|Qualification||CA | MBA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Description: Finance Manager (Oracle)
· Company Name: Acquara Management Consultant
· Employment Type: Full Time
· Minimum Work Experience: 5-year post qualification with strong ERP background
· Minimum Education Level: Chartered Accountant / MBA from Premier Institute
· Career Level: Mid to Senior-level
We are now recruiting a Finance Manager responsible to handle offsite / Onsite roles for outsourcing clients of the Company.
Managing a broad range of onsite roles requiring constant interaction with the internal and external parties.
- Perform role of Finance Manager for allocated clients / Companies.
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing operation of Oracle, should be able to identify and document business requirements, Go Live Management and conversant with process of onboarding of new entities and updating Chart of Accounts.
- Maintenance all modules of Oracle and ensuring user discipline in respect of cut off period for financial closing.
- Responsible for addition and deletion of users and configuring user privileges to users.
- Develop dashboards as required by Finance team and suggest other process improvements.
- Maintain financial reporting calendar to inform parties of necessary reporting deadlines as it relates to closing the books in Oracle
- Supporting management is special initiatives
- Ensure timely deliverable and strict compliance to the timelines for various MIS.
- Ensure timely month closing and preparing monthly financials.
- Acting as a principal point of contact with the senior management of client and discussing MIS reports with them.
- Discuss detailed business plan and budget with the senior management.
- Ensure timely and accurate Consolidation of accounts of Group companies
- Ensuring timely execution of other day to day roles in the finance department.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 year post qualification experience.
- Chartered accountant or MBA from premier institute with good understanding of accounting.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent Organization, Project Management, communication skills and corporate etiquettes.
Education: Chartered Accountant or MBA from Premier Institute.