A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
||Fulcrum Pvt. Limited|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CMA | ACCA|
|Experience||12 – 13 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 26,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring that appropriate financial and international accounting standards and internal controls are in place in all banking activities, as well as regulatory reporting. Ensure that Finance Department’s procedures and processes within the branch are reviewed periodically to identify areas for improvement and are adequately documented. He/She should ensure that all accounting processes of the branch that are in line with internal policies and procedure and Central Bank UAE Regulations.
- Insure timely submission of UAE Central Bank periodical reports. Supervision of UAE Central Bank ratios of Advances/Deposits on daily basis and other financial ratios and ensure top level accuracy is maintained always.
- Control of all finance related jobs such as expenses, provisions, accrued interest etc.
- Execute coordination efforts with the relevant departments to ensure preparation/perform due submission of BASEL III data as per Central Bank guidelines.
- Yearly review of financial assets and reconciling the relevant report
- Review the balance sheets and related calculations tasks pertaining to UAE branches
- Coordinate and implement applicable and appropriate Central Bank regulations reporting and to ensure same is reflected in core banking
- Control over Fixed Assets, other receivables and payables and monthly accruals of expenses, provisions, prepaid expenses.
Qualification & Experience Required
- University graduate with a degree in Business or Banking or Finance or any other related discipline
- Minimum 12 years of experience of which last 5 years in a similar role
- Significant experience in leading FC role in banking industry
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting requirements
- Knowledge of local jurisdiction requirements
- Understand management systems and controls
- Knowledge of general accounting systems, process and practices
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- CPA / CMA / ACCA or equivalent qualifications would be useful