A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||Saeed and Mohammed Al Naboodah Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Purpose of the Job:
- Oversee the organization’s sales policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Recommend product and service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential to increase profits and revenue.
- Manage & motivate the team
- Achieve sales growth and hit targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s base and ensure its strong presence.
- Conducts weekly sales meeting with the sales staff.
- Set sales target, provide coaching & mentoring, monitor the performance of sales team.
- Supervises the sales functions of the assigned segment, with the objective of achieving budgeted sales.
- Deals with internal departments such as the Marketing, procurement, finance, warehousing etc for a smooth functioning of routine work.
- Visits specified contractors or Dealers to gain business and provides regular reports for discussion with the General Manager.
- Assists in preparation of business plan and annual budget.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analysing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales.
- Submits sales Reports and attend regular meetings with the general manager to update on progress.
- Continually assess current business distributing channels and manage the conflict.
- Comply and implement the local laws and client’s requirements related to QHSEMS aspects at workplace, as per the bestowed authority and responsibility.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the line Manager.
Qualifications & Education
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
10+ years’ work experience
2-3 years’ experience in management level.
Knowledge & Skills
Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage
Excellent motivational skills and multitasking abilities
UAE’s Driving license.