A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “UAE National Financial Analyst”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CIMA | MBA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 27,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 132223
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
- The Financial Analyst will be in the role of providing support to Senior Financial Controller. The Financial Analyst is expected to provide excellent support in terms of Monthly Review & MIS, Management Dashboard reporting, Budgeting and forecasting exercise, Divisional performance analysis, productivity analysis, Business Review Meeting presentations, and similar tasks.
- Performance discussions with operational partners and stakeholders to ensure delivery relative to financial targets, and process adherence.
- Ensure resolution of disputed balances through discussion and visit to customer sites.
- This role demands exposure to highly sensitive & confidential information of the organization and involvement with superior contacts requiring considerable use of discretion, tact, diplomacy, and judgment.
- Provide effective and timely Management Reports – financial and operational reports and dashboards to Business operations that enable Automotive companies to manage their operations.
- Analyse performance of the brand against targets, present the analysis to the operational stakeholders with insightful recommendation to improve the business
- Be an integral part of all the operational stakeholders meeting including Dealer operation committee meetings, monthly closing meetings, management meeting etc
- Liaising with Customers as well as internal personnel including the sales team to resolve disputed balances
- Assist in financial planning and analysis support of strategic planning activities as necessary, Annual Budgets/ Forecasts & strategic plan/ Board updates/ presentations
- Enter the final set of data in the feasibility model and prepare financial feasibility analysis in such a way as to present an accurate, complete, clear picture of the business, reflecting expenditure, place, marketability, recovery period and profitability enabling the management to assess the viability of the project.
- Developing the monthly regular & irregular financial reports, submit them to Al Futtaim HQ as well as posting actual, forecast & budget financial results into SAP system for financial consolidation of the group.
- Review Accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Ensure proper calculation and recording of Inventory/ Doubtful Debts Provision on monthly basis in compliance with applicable financial policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monthly book closing activities for the assigned division
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Divisional pricing strategies
- Lead by example – thrive to create an honest and open work environment where individuals collaborate /support each other as a team and are passionate to achieve a common business objective and deliver results.
- Additional to the above mentioned requirements an Employee will at times be expected to perform tasks and duties outside of his/her scope of work as necessitated by work demand.
- To work with the BUFM / Projects Manager to ensure best financial practices are followed and to deliver finance initiatives into the business.
- To assess financial risks and ensure the same is eliminated in the best possible way
- Prepare & develop meaningful management information, reports & analysis and keep BUFM and top management posted on important findings
- Assist the BUFM & Projects Manager on any special projects / expansion projects
- The job may require travel within UAE to meet customers and Internal team within the UAE, acting as a strong representative for the Finance team and AF business.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor of Commerce or Diploma in Accounting Financial Management.
- Chartered Accountancy/ACCA/CIMA/MBA (Finance) is preferable.
- – The position would best suit someone with 3-5 years previous experience in:
- The automotive sector
- Analysis and reporting of Financial management accounting
- Interaction with customers in business partner, in a sometimes-confrontational environment
- – Job-Specific Skills & Behavioral Competencies:
- Understanding of business processes and basic IT functions, management and accounting principles
- Computer literate – Proficiency with Microsoft Office and particularly with financial modelling in excel
- Analytical and numerical mindset
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Not afraid of confrontation. Must be self-possessed, confident
- Prepared to work extended business hours from time to time; e.g. customer interaction, budget setting
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.