A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Corporate Tax Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Unit is responsible for:
– Preparation and submission of the group’s UAE corporate tax return;
– Preparation of the Global minimum tax calculations for the group;
– Validation of the group’s India corporate tax and advance tax return;
– Oversight of the group’s corporate tax matters;
– Impact assessment, analyses and, if required, implementation of the any corporate tax regulations impacting the group, with specific focus on the MENA region;
– Country by country reporting;
– DAC 6 compliance monitoring;
– Transfer pricing budgeting, calculations and policy updates;
– Economic substance reporting monitoring;
– BEPS 2 – Pillar Two reporting
Assisting Group Head of Tax with the group’s corporate tax compliance (specific focus in the MENA region).
– Preparation of the UAE corporate return.
– Validating the India corporate tax return.
– Preparing the country-by-country report.
– Preparing the BEPS 2 – Pillar Two reports and global minimum tax calculations for the group.
-Bachelor Degree in business/economics, finance, accounting, tax or any other related field.
– Career level: mid-level
– Exposure to corporate tax compliance
– Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven practical experience with corporate tax transactions (Tax Accountant, Tax Analysist or Tax Preparer)
– Big4 experience
– Qualified chartered accountant
– Arabic language is an added advantage