A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Marketing Executive”.
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a Senior Executive – Marketing to join Dubai Holding Asset Management – Marketing team (Residential).
The role holder is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in executing marketing activities, initiatives and events for assigned residential assets. The role holder also supports with all marketing operations and administration requirements.
Overall Marketing Responsibilities
- Provide support in executing marketing activities and initiatives.
- Support with providing formal briefs to relevant departments for all relevant marketing activities including content generation. (In particular, web site & landing pages, social media updates and event formats etc.)
- Support with the collection of content from relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Support with the day-to-day activities associated with all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, follow-up on approvals and third-party payments and invoices.
- Align and work closely with mall management on operational marketing requirements and ensuring all branding and artwork on the asset remains relevant and in good condition.
- Support third party partners with issuing necessary permits to conduct photoshoots and events.
- Arrange and accompany partners and suppliers on site visits and coordinating with mall management and security as needed.
Events – Planning / Execution / Operations
- Support in managing all logistics required during exhibitions, shows, events (pre and post) and ensure arrangements are made in a timely manner for seamless execution.
- Support execution of assigned events related to retail and coordinate customer management and interactions along with third party agencies.
- Coordinate and manage the on-ground events team to ensure set up is in line with branding guidelines and is visually engaging to drive footfall.
- Continuously follow up with all internal and external stakeholders as necessary to ensure event set up occurs without delays.
- Ensure all on ground collateral and production is of the highest quality standards.
- Coordinate with the agency to ensure all required collaterals including prints, flyers, signages, banners, posters are ready and put up in the right places.
- Obtain all required approvals and permissions from local authorities (Dubai Police, HSE, CID) are taken in time for the events.
- Support in execution of small campaigns including managing the marketing briefs, content creation, collaterals with the external agencies with minimal support.
- Support with major campaigns that are commercially focused by working closely with internal and external teams.
- Support in executing major seasonal campaigns for retail destinations i.e. Ramadan, Festive Season, UAE National day.
Monitoring Marketing Effectiveness (Overall / Campaigns / Events)
- Support in the preparation of reports and presentations on marketing initiatives to provide management with reliable information for review and decision making.
- Support with collecting data from all relevant partners for post campaign summary reports.
- Provide feedback on effectiveness, quality and challenges experienced on the ground with all partners, event agencies and other relevant stakeholders.
Marketing Budget Support
- Monitor and reconcile day-to-day retail expenditure.
- Support in tracking the Retail Marketing budget (OPEX & CAPEX).
External Agency Management
- Manage relationships with existing third party marketing, advertising, PR agencies and event managers to support in ensuring optimal and effective delivery of campaigns and on ground events.
- Monitor performance of external agencies and event managers to ensure they deliver within agreed timeframe and quality and branding standards.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR or Communications is required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing preferably in Residential Real Estate.
- Experience within but not limited to public relations, online marketing, and events & advertising management ideally within retail, real estate, commercial mall management.
- Good understanding and familiarity across all marketing aspects – Paid media, social media, owned media, technology tools, backend, and tech related solutions.
- Ability to suggest creative ideas and treatments for marketing content for multi-channel campaigns and events.
- Result oriented with a drive for operational excellence in areas of responsibility to deliver best results.
- Team player with the ability to work across different functions.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Articulate with describing visual direction.
- Strong creative, innovation, and storytelling skills.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation and networking skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Arabic is an added advantage.