A well-known and well-reputed Company “Mohd. Bin Ghalaita Group” based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
||Mohd. Bin Ghalaita Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Responsible for various accounting functions and tasks assigned from time to time with an objective of maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records.
- Handle payables and receivables with bank reconciliation.
- Handle customers request with regards to payment plan, service charge queries or payments collection.
- Coordinate in budget preparation/Audit and VAT preparation based on internal requirements.
- Reconcile and resolve discrepancies between payments received with tenant’s ledger.
- Safekeeping of PDC’s received and ensure deposit the same on due date.
- Process accounting entries for all accounts functions such as receipts, payments, bank transfers, accruals…etc.
- Processes payments and transfer instructions with adequate supports after performing a 3 way match.
- Reviews all journal vouchers for accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures before submission to the manager.
- Ensures the completion of month-end closing checklist and ensuring that all relevant tasks have been completed before the production of monthly MIS.
- Maintains appropriate filling of all documentation.
- Maintains appropriate filling of VAT returns & payment of VAT in time.
- Prepares monthly detailed cash flow, commentary, and update forecasts.
- Performs any other duties assigned by direct Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- At least two (2) years of experience in finance and accounting
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills with command over written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Should have working knowledge of an ERP system.