A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Sales Account Manager”.
||NETS International Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Develop and Maintain Key Strategic relationships with existing and the additional new accounts in the region.
· Submit committed numbers of the sales department and submit a report.
· Provides forecasting for the next 3-6 months so that technical/project teams can size up accordingly
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, and negotiating.
· Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, identify, and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
· Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, a mix of products and service sales, customer relation, and customer acquisition.
· Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
· Development, market expansion & penetration plans to ensure required growth,
· Planning and executing marketing activities.
· Coordinating with the marketing team to enhance sales and coordinating for business promotional activities, tracking daily sales, and analyzing the day-to-day performance of the sales team.
· Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
· Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
· Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
· Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
UAE driving license
IT sales experience of more than 2 years in System Integration.
Education qualification shout is in Bachler’s / Masters in IT.
UAE experience is a must
Must be business orientated and performance-driven
Be able to produce a year sales budget along with targets
Able to meet customers on a win/win basis
Energy-driven and produced results
Exceed sales targets on monthly basis and if not have a buffer plan in action.
Interested Candidates may share their CVs with us at the following email address with the subject (IT Sales Account Manager).