A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Shared Service Manager”.
||Ali and Sons Holding LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CA | CMA | CPA|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Ali & Sons Holding is a diversified conglomerate established in 1979 and has a strong presence in the automotive, commercial, oil & gas, retail, construction, property management, hospitality, manufacturing, marine engineering, and information technology industries.
At Ali & Sons, our people are at the center of everything we do. They are engaged, curious and are driven to excellence by a supportive and collaborative environment that recognizes hard work and rewards top talent.
If you are someone who loves a challenge that requires you to innovate and learn new things every day, read on.
Purpose: The ideal candidate responsible for the shared services aspect will support the CFO and Group Financial Controller in delivering efficient and complaint financial transaction services support for Ali & Sons group entities.
- As a shared services manager he/she needs to expertly lead and manage their teams and is responsible for employee retention and recruitment.
- Standardize and automate the processes to improve efficiency levels maintaining timelines and accuracy.
- Partner with Business Finance and provide value added insights and actionable reports
- Responsible for performance management of transaction processing team of 30+ team members, including but not limited to objective setting, timely performance reviews, absence management, training need analysis and end of year appraisals, build developmental & succession planning.
- Build SLA’s and KPI’s for the process and for the team, monitor and ensure all agreed KPI’s and SLA’s are met and timely resolution of improvement areas are delivered.
- To lead closing of Payables/ Receivable/FA & Intercompany on a monthly basis with FSSC & BU finance teams and ensure recognition of robust financial controls within the group timelines.
- Review weekly/monthly closing reports from the team, ensure monthly action plans and follow-ups on open queries are settled on time.
- Drive continuous improvement in monthly closing activities across all entities to ensure quality financials for business units are delivered on time.
- Coordinate with other teams in subsidiaries and FSSC to ensure that auditor’s requirements are being provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for driving internal projects, build FSSC process maps, draft policies and lead FSSC ERP transformation processes.
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
- Assist in Ad Hoc requirements arising from internal audits / investigations required by Senior Management
- Assist the BU finance team for the external audit assignments related to FSS areas.
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery; ensure systems, methodologies and procedures are followed as designed.
- Continuously monitor FSS processes and determine if they are aligned with the business requirements.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance/ Accountancy/ Commerce or equivalent course. (CA, CMA.CPA qualified will be an added advantage)
Experience: Minimum 10+ years’ experience in finance shared services operations; 3+ experience in handling large teams and ERP change management.
Skills required: Has a focus on delivery and results. Demonstrates strong leadership and management capabilities Can drive change, including influencing skills. Desire to improve performance, services, and outcomes. Exhibits great collaboration, stakeholder management and communication skills.
Languages: Fluency in English is essential, and Arabic is an added advantage.
Software: Proficient in Excel, word and Knowledge of SAP/Oracle is mandatory
We aim to provide an exceptional job applicant experience but cannot do it without you. Before you apply, please take the time to carefully read the job description to ensure you are a good fit for this role and why this opportunity is right for you.
We would love to connect with all of you but due to the high volume of applications, would only be reaching out to the shortlisted applicants.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage everyone to apply. Come join us to unleash your true potential and be a better YOU!!