|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
HR Manager – Montblanc
Geographical Area Under Responsibility/Brand/Function
Montblanc, UAE – HR
- Lead and implement the HR Strategy for Montblanc in the UAE.
- Complement the Maison’s HR strategies by adding local perspective and expertise
- Build employee and organizational excellence for the Montblanc Maison for UAE by managing day-to-day HR operations, driving and embedding People strategy and providing professional HR guidance to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Be a strong team player who delivers results to enable organizational success, working with other senior leaders to integrate the human resources function within the overall business strategy and be a trusted adviser on organizational structure and effectiveness.
- Enhance business performance through identifying al HR, talent trends and actively contribute to the growth of the Montblanc Maison locally and in internationally
- Enhance business partnering skills in a strongly diverse, moving, and fast paced environment.
- Act as an HR Business Partner
- Contribute to the business strategy and support necessary transformation and organizational changes of the Maison through active participation to the elaboration and rolling out of the strategic plan.
- Member of the local Montblanc Maison Executive Committee, represent a credible partner in contributing and executing validated plans for current & future needs within the organization and fostering engagement and strengthening culture by driving Maison’s values and promoting collaborative approach within all departments.
- Partner with Montblanc Maison teams to address day to day HR Operational issues. Ensure business and staff proximity establishing trustful relationships being present on the ground or virtually with the office and Boutique teams.
- Provide advice and coaching to managers and employees on HR related matters.
- Along with the Montblanc Maison Finance Controllers and Richemont al Total Rewards team, manage Workforce Planning & Budgeting, budget allocations, latest estimates and accruals of staff costs and benefits plans.
- Work closely with Montblanc Maison international HR teams on dedicated projects .
- Be the reference for other HR business partners linked to specificities of UAE – Labor law and other aspects.
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Contribute proactively to an impactful HR function across the UAE, recommending new approaches, policies and procedures, promoting HR best practices within the HR team and developing strong and constructive collaboration with the other HR Business Partners and the other team members.
- Propose key business process improvement initiatives to reduce time spent on transactional HR activities.
- Ensure local operational excellence and HR synergies with al functions.
- Ensure sharp talent attraction, acquisition and capabilities across the organization
- Define and implement the talent strategies anticipating Montblanc Maison future hiring needs
- Drive an efficient and effective recruitment process that is reflective of Montblanc Maison values and principles.
- Implement strategic recruitment practices and partner with Hiring Managers as well as the Talent Acquisition Team in attracting, recruiting and hiring candidates whose talent, competencies and expertise support the business needs and desired requirements of the position
- Work proactively with the Talent Sourcing team to build a talent pipeline to ensure roles are filled in a timely manner.
- Proactively support people development across the organization
- With the support of the Talent Manager, lead the Talent Assessments and Talent management initiatives for Montblanc in country.
- Contribute to the business by assisting the Montblanc Maison to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Work with the Montblanc Maison leaders and Talent management function to develop and mobilize the future leaders of tomorrow,
- Define with our L&D global organization and implement the L&D Strategy for Montblanc Maison.
- Identify development areas for employees and follow up on their development action plans.
- Facilitate the HR processes – my Performance journey and Middle Year Reviews, Compensation Management, Career Committee, Internal Development Plans and mobility for Montblanc Maison.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Direct the local compensation planning and salary review processes in the UAE for Montblanc Maison team.
- Lead appropriate compensation and bonus strategies based on business objectives and financial achievements in the and ensure implementation in the .
- Team Management
- Advise and support in the development of functional expertise and Talent.
- Develop and reward according to individual and collective performance
- Lead and motivate team by providing HR direction for the business and ensuring regular communication.
Work Environment & Culture
Richemont is offering you a great opportunity to work in a reputable and professional leading Company in the Luxury Industry.
Become a part of a Creative, Ambitious & Diverse team, and take your decisive step towards your career development within our organization.
Richemont is a Switzerland-based luxury goods holding company founded in 1988 by South African businessman Johann Rupert. It is a family-spirited Group, enabling its Maisons and businesses to grow while staying true to their heritage and owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewelry, luxury watches and writing instruments.
At Richemont, our true power does not lie in our similarities but in the rich diversity of our arts, cultures, and human skills, as well as our specific ability to foster untapped potential.
Quite simply, at Richemont you have the potential to be much more than your job title!