A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Project Engineer”.
||Provis Estate Management|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The IFM Project Engineer is responsible for the project operations and maintenance activities for the respective facilities and assets. These responsibilities include but are not limited to project inspections, project auditing, service provider auditing, planned preventive maintenance auditing, project due diligence & verification, project staff evaluation. He/She will report to the Project Manager with project issues and provide project reports, feedback, ideas/solutions etc. to site issues which will enable smooth operation of the facilities. The purpose of the position is to work in close coordination with the Service Providers to manage day to day operations and ensure smooth functioning of all facilities and assets. The Project Engineer will follow up with the Service Providers to ensure defined KPI’s and project goals are achieved.
Roles , Responsibilities, Duties
The IFM Project Engineer shall:
- Manage day to day operations of appointed Service Providers
- Plan and coordinate with Service Providers for the work planning and prioritization
- Coordinate with Service Providers on the development of planned maintenance schedules.
- Inspect planned maintenance activities and ensure service delivery in accordance with defined contractual levels.
- Assist with the planning of maintenance and shutdown activities as required.
- Development of facilities and assets inspection plans.
- Development of project work instructions and service tool times in coordination with Service Providers.
- Inspection of all facilities and services in accordance with set standards.
- Ensure and review the FM Service Providers are contracted for all specialists’ systems within respective projects.
- Coordinate with Service Providers on developing FM monthly reports for respective facilities and assets.
- Ensure Service Providers are attending planned maintenance activities in accordance with defined schedules.
- Ensure Service Providers are attending reactive maintenance activities in accordance with defined response times.
- Ensure all Service Provider activities are captured in the CAFM and any other defined systems.
- Report and escalate non‐ conformance/non‐ performance of Service Providers to the Project Manager.
- Ensure all assets have planned maintenance schedules and monitoring mechanisms through CAFM, manually or other platforms.
- Ensure all the statutory certificates are available and updated for respective facilities and assets.
- Inspect work quality and workmanship of Service Providers.
- Inspect quality of spares and consumables utilized by Service providers.
- Communicate with Service Providers regarding equipment failures and facilitate rectifications.
- Evaluate and recommend preventive measures to prevent future failures.
- Evaluate Service Provider’s project staff and ensure minimum defined competencies are maintained.
- Review training & development plan of Service Providers.
- Monitor attendance of Service Providers and report on resource shortages.
- Manage the Service Provider staff allocation where required for manpower distribution.
Minimum Degree Bachelor’s Degree in project management, engineering, or similar fields /Diploma and completed training in relevant aspects of mechanical or electrical assets Chartered engineering status or certified engineer in relevant fields.
Experience and Skills:
Minimum 7 years of experience in facilities management oversight and delivery, with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects preferred. Experience can include development and construction engineering. Ability to interact tactfully and effectively. Strong problem analysis, solving and research skills. Strong presentation skills Pro‐Active management skills. Ability to convey message politely, tactfully and confidently in conflicts or challenging situations. Ability to provide coaching.