A well-known and well-reputed Company “Casabella PB LLC” based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Casabella PB LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||14,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
We are urgently looking for an “Accountant”, to work side by side with real estate experts, 20 years in the industry.
You will be responsible for various accounting tasks for related entities and clients. You will be responsible for accounting functions related to commercial real estate properties and corporate entities. The Accounting Associate reports to the manager and will have daily interaction with property managers, property owners, developers, suppliers and vendors.
Competitive benefits and salary!
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements for the company, related entities and clients in accordance with the established schedule.
- Analyse financial statements for discrepancies and other issues to be brought to the management team’s attention
- Enrolled in a Professional Accounting designation program (CA, CGA, CMA, CPA) or equivalent post-secondary program.
- Perform a wide variety of accounting analyses and analyse various transactions and identify appropriate accounting treatment
- Summarise financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Handle all accounts payable and receivable daily to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost.
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Preparation of monthly management report
- Review annual audit reports
- Ability to read and interpret leases
- Skills: intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite; advanced TALLY
- Able to interact confidently
- Ambitious, self-motivated and thrive in a highly professional environment with strong process and internal control.
- Facilitate all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checks as necessary
- Follow up with vendors/developers for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team
- Minimum 10 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
- Real Estate experience is a plus.
- Relationship Skills: The ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; team player.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
Kindly Submit your resumes.