A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CA | ACA | CPA | CMA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
JOB RINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Half yearly financial statements in compliance with IFRS and International reporting standards.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial pack including monthly Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheet along with MOM variance and other management reports that may require time.
- Preparation of yearly budget and closely monitor to ensure expenses are within the limits set in budget.
- Co ordinating audit process by providing Auditors with support schedules, information’s & documentation to complete audit on time.
- Preparing and maintaining Chart of Accounts (COA) and updating regularly as per Finance/business requirement.
- Ensure proper flow of transactions from Proxima to T24 and recording of Interest and fees income as per Proxima software.
- Submit Monthly, quarterly & yearly returns to Central Bank and responding adhoc query raised by Central Bank on timely basis.
- Preparation of SOP for various finance functions and updating the same on timely basis.
- Control of all finance related jobs such as expenses, provisions, accrued interest etc.
- Ensure proper accounting of Fixed Asset, depreciation, accruals and prepaid expenses on a monthly basis.
- Implement and setup new ERP system and regularly upgrading the same with latest development as and when needed by business/finance.
- Keep a watch on latest trends, circulars and other regulatory requirement of various regulators like Ministry of Economy, Central Bank, Ministry of Labor etc.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience, majority of which should be in Banking or in a Finance Company with similar position.
- Professional qualification is a strong preference (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CMA)
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and CBUAE reporting
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong business partnering skills and rounded view of business strategy, processes, and financial objectives
- Strong analytical abilities with sharp attention to detail
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines